'Lifetime Achievement’ award (2013) by Textile Association of (India) Delhi.
- Sat Paul Mittal National Award (2012) by Nehru Sidhant Kendra Trust of Ludhiana (India) for outstanding service to humanity and underprivileged girls.
- 'Real Heroes' award (2012), instituted by CNN IBN and Reliance Industries. The award celebrates the undying spirit of 24 ordinary people who have done extraordinary service and have expanded the realm of humanity across the country in fields as diverse as women empowerment, youth, environment, social welfare, health, disability, education & children. Click here to watch the video.
- ‘Rays of Hope’ award (2012) (Individual Category) initiated by Earth Foundation to recognize individuals from around the country who have been doing outstanding and pioneering work for the underprivileged girl children. The award acknowledges efforts of these individuals in bridging the gap and creating awareness about the plight of the underprivileged children.
- ‘Champions of Social Transformation’ award (2011),instituted by the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahai’s for transforming lives of the rural girls through education.
- ‘Gillette Blade of Honour ‘, (2011) for making significant contribution to the society in a simple yet inspiring way.
- ‘India NGO of the Year’ award (2010), instituted by Resource Alliance & Rockefeller Foundation in the medium category for adopting good standards and transparent practices in implementing programmes.
- Bronze award for Social Bravery (2009), instituted by Godfrey Phillips.
- ‘Zee Pehel’ award (2009) for commendable service in social development.